Letter Eleven - Alone (UD 8/12/05)

Original Tolkien-based writings of all kinds.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Tari

Re: Letter Eleven - Alone (UD 8/12/05)

Post by Tari » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:01 am

16 Aug 2005 11:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amen to such wonderful letters.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The last one was especially hard to read through the tears that filled my eyes and ran down my face. If I had to pick a favorite part, it would be King Elesar's tribute to Boromir. I also love Pippin's gentle show of support and love.

Your whole writing is a wonderful tribute to a great, loving, and honorable warrior.

Tari

Pi

Re: Letter Twelve - An End and a Beginning

Post by Pi » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:19 am

Wow, Agape. Your writing of this tale has grown with the telling, leaving the best for last, or so I think. It was the most touching of them all to me. Wonderfully written and so heartfelt.
Et Earello Endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn'Ambar-metta!
Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world!

Mrs_Pippin-Took

Awesome!! Awesome and heartbreaking!

Post by Mrs_Pippin-Took » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:42 am

(((((AGAPE)))))
I read this letter with love and respect!
I loved the first letter in which you descriped Denethor and his love for his son. Many times you would wonder what Faramir would have thought about thisand you gave the answer.

The second letter was absolutely a beauty and heartbreaking. You description of the small hall and the memories about Denethor and Boromir. It was so awesome.
The love Imrahil had for Faramir, as you descriped and saving eowyn's life was something to make you think about the characters that didn't play a large part. They deserve attention too. And the way you were talking about Sam and the White Tree of Gondor and also all the men who were talking about Boromir and especially Pippin.

I told you before, your stories are so great and I can't wait to read more of your great work! :thumb: <--- to a great lady!
What's the point of being grown up when you can't be childish sometimes