Ten Thousand Years Will Not Suffice UD 8/18/05

Original Tolkien-based writings of all kinds.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

faramirgirl

Re: Third Age 2976 - Part Two (8/19/05)

Post by faramirgirl » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:47 pm

:clap: :clap: You never stop amazing me with your writings.
Proud grandma to Nova Holbrook and Kiara
Foster. and Aura Holbrook

agape4rivendell

Re: Third Age 2976 - Part Two (8/19/05)

Post by agape4rivendell » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:43 pm

Thank you muchly, Faramirgirl... most appreciated your comments!

Agape
'There will be only one Steward in Gondor, so long as I am King. I will have you as my Steward, or I will have none." PlasticChevy - The Captain and the King

Vik

I finally caught up with your writings again.........txt

Post by Vik » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:40 am

dear (((Agape)))! Which is quite some task since you do write a lot! :thumb:
10.000 years turned out to be an epic - right? Your descriptions of Minas Tirith are wonderful - you truly know your ways around the city, shortcuts and all! :wink: I am enjoying Denethor's story much more than I ever expected....it's all your fault! :bow:
In this chapter I especially liked the meeting with Eomund! And that you haven't forgotten about the black horses!

Keep on writing!!

agape4rivendell

Black horses

Post by agape4rivendell » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:47 am

Thanks ever so much, Vik - it did not start out to be an epic but it certainly looks like it is going to be - tragic hero and all. I only meant to write about his death, due to PJ's hideous twisting of Toller's story. But the muse started at his birth and I am just along for the ride!

BURNED into my mind is Boromir's defense of the Rohirrim at the Council of Elrond. And later on, Gandalf repeats (ROTK) the fact that Boromir stood up for the Rohirrim. They had been accused of selling their horses to Saruman. Vile accusations!!!! LOL

Well, sorry you got interested in an epic. I won't even tell you the # of words this tale is up to by now!

Much love and thanks!
Agape
'There will be only one Steward in Gondor, so long as I am King. I will have you as my Steward, or I will have none." PlasticChevy - The Captain and the King