Charles Ross... (txt)

Swoon for the actors, actresses and crew of LOTR.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Avondster

Charles Ross... (txt)

Post by Avondster » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:35 pm

Since I was unsure as to where to put this, and seeing as how he *is* a LOTR actor, I will hereby post the news here.

Charles Ross, whom some of you may know for his fabled 'One Man Lord of the Rings' show, is hitting the theatres next season!

The hilarous performer - oh my goodness, at his performance at ORC I couldn't breathe for laughing - will be (solo)starring in his own show 'One Man Star Wars', which will hit the off-Broadway track this year, and, if successful, is likely to come to western Europe later on, reports EMPIRE movie magazine.

I, personally, can't wait! After having enjoyed his fabulous LOTR parody, I am really looking forward to seeing him do SW. It seems that George Lucas is a fan as well: he gave his permisson to Charles for using the name and logo on his poster.
"I'm a Hobbit, and I know I can't save Middle-Earth. I just want to help my friends. More than anything I wish I could see them again."
- Merry, 'The Return of the King' Extended Edition

Lithilien Quicksilver

Re: Charles Ross... (txt)

Post by Lithilien Quicksilver » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:58 pm

Yes, he certainly is entertaining, and as he is sort of tangentally a LOTR "star", he can stay on this board. 8)

I do recommend everyone see him if you get the chance.
White shores are calling... You and I will meet again.