Kiefer! Kiefer! Kiefer! (images)(Chat about 24)

Discuss your other favorite personalities.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Neesae

Kiefer! Kiefer! Kiefer! (images)(Chat about 24)

Post by Neesae » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Well, it's that time of year again!!!! 24 will be starting soon and Jack Baur will be back in our lives once more! (Like he ever really left.) :yay:

Here is a couple of awards the 24 team received last season...
Keifer received BEST ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES as Jack Bauer in 24, also BEST DRAMA SERIES in 24 both at the Emmy's and oh yeah, that "little" award from the SCREEN ACTOR'S GUILD for OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR in a Drama Series/24.

Could it get ANY better you ask? It has every year so far so!
If you would like to be a new recruit for 24 or if you just want to see what everything is about, here you go...

http://www.fox.com/24/

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I love this time of year because this is when the TV show 24 starts and I can see new episodes with Kiefer on a weekly basis! It's not just his chiseled looks that I love but his attitude as well. He just makes me want to melt! :faint:

Last edited by Neesae on Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Lady of Light

Re: Kiefer! Kiefer! Kiefer!

Post by Lady of Light » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:14 am

I like him ever since he did LOST BOYS. My brother knows him and got me his autograph on a Lost BOYS movie poster. (My brother works in the movie business in Hollywood. CA)
One Ring to Rule them All

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future - Galadriel

Neesae

Post by Neesae » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:26 pm

Hi M'Lady! :D
It's so great to hear that you like him too!
Here's a picture of him from Lost Boys (I just love that movie)!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Lady of Light

Post by Lady of Light » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:12 am

:eyepopping:
One Ring to Rule them All

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future - Galadriel

Neesae

Post by Neesae » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:56 pm

This is something many people probably don't know about Kiefer... While on his break from 24 last year he spent his time being a manager for the band Rocco DeLusa and the Burden. They did a European tour and they also made a documentary about it. From the way he talked, the film should be pretty good. Let's just say they had A LOT of fun while on tour, maybe too much! :wink:

Another thing that is coming up for him is a film version of 24 which is scheduled to begin filming while on his upcoming break from the tv show 24 this year. I can't wait for that! :P

And of course I HAVE to brag about the fact that he won the Screen Actor's Guild Award for Outstanding Lead Male Actor in a Drama Series! He is just AWESOME!!!
:yay:
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Franny_86

Post by Franny_86 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:02 am

Hooray for Kiefer!!! All ladies in my family (mom, me and sis :lol: ) are crazy about him! :swoon: :drool:
*~And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. ~*

Froda Baggins

Post by Froda Baggins » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:04 am

Count me in with a YAY for Kiefer! :grin: I've seen Young Guns II, Ground Control (good!), The Three Musketeers and a couple other of his films, but I have to say I love him best in the role of Jack Bauer. Absolutely no doubt about that. I've seen Seasons 1-3, am midway through Season 4, and can't wait to see Season 5!!
:ent:

Neesae

Post by Neesae » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:04 pm

I thought it was about time for some more pictures of this really cool guy...

Primula

Post by Primula » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:56 pm

Great pics, Neesae - I'm not very familiar with him myself, but you've put together a nice collection. :yes:

Queen of Gondor

Re: Kiefer! Kiefer! Kiefer! (images)(Chat about 24)

Post by Queen of Gondor » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:09 pm

Ooooh! This is the post for me! Last year I was first introduced to season 1, and I loved it, so I bought season two. Then over Christmas my brother and I each got a season, 3 and 4, and then I bought season 5, and I'm so happy to say that I'm all caught up, and proud to be watching it. Also, tonights episode which was soooo awesome! Gosh! I love that show! :grin:

And awesome pictures!

~Queenie~
"I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf

Neesae

Post by Neesae » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:46 pm

So glad to see you Queen of Gondor! Yes this has to be my favorite show. I love it because each episode keeps getting better and better. :clap:

What have you thought of the season so far? :P
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Queen of Gondor

Post by Queen of Gondor » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:46 pm

Yeah, each episode definitely just gets better. I start laughing at parts though because Jack gets so tense and so dangerous. Seriously, I would hate to be interrogated by Jack. I'd suggest that if you have information and you know Jack is close by, just give all the info that you can. As he said in season 5: "Trust me, you don't want to go down this road with me." Ah, good times. And this season has been great, stressful and tense yes, but excellent. I'm a wee bit obsessed with it, but hey. :P

~Queenie~
"I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf

Neesae

Post by Neesae » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:11 pm

It's nice to find a fellow "obsessor". :D
We are now finally beginning to know a little about Jack's past, yeah!! :yay: I can't wait to find out what happens with his father. Guess I will just have to wait until next week! :nailbiter: :hi:
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Celeborn17

Post by Celeborn17 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:01 pm

I do not know this guy but I have seen him in 24 once when I watched a little of it.

Neesae

Post by Neesae » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:33 pm

Celeborn17 wrote:I do not know this guy but I have seen him in 24 once when I watched a little of it.
Glad to see you Celeborn17! :P

What's great about Keifer is that he is just a really cool guy. One you would like to hang out with. What's even better is that he is a very talented actor. We know that by all of the awards he has gotten. He just draws you into anything he is doing. He was great in The Sentinal, good movie by the way. If you get a chance to watch 24 do so. I think you will be glad that you did. :hi:
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE