Y Tu Naranja También

Discuss your other favorite personalities.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

OrangeblossomTook

Y Tu Naranja También

Post by OrangeblossomTook » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:32 am

Oh, my! I was listening to Gael Garcia Bernal being interviewed on NPR on my way home from work yesterday. *Fans self* He has a gorgeous voice, too, and all I could think when I was watching The Motorcycle Diaries was, "I don't care WHAT his revolution is, I'm joining it." :lol:

Look here,here, and here.

La naranja está en amor. His birthday is 10/30/1978, which means he will be 28 on Sunday and is just over 3 years younger than me and a Scorpio. A Latin Scorpio with green eyes? What could be more perfect for an Irish/French-Creole Pisces? :wink:
The silence often of pure innocence
Persuades when speaking fails. Shakespeare

Peredhil

Re: Y Tu Naranja También

Post by Peredhil » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:25 pm

OrangeblossomTook wrote: "I don't care WHAT his revolution is, I'm joining it." :lol:
Hee hee :lol: too funny...I can just hear the mantra, "You gotta fight, fight for your right! To...hey what are we fighting for anyway? :think: I just got lost in his eyes and here I was." :drool: :cute: :faint:

I've never heard of this fellow before but taking a look at the pictures you provided...he is quite dreamy!

OrangeblossomTook

Post by OrangeblossomTook » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:08 pm

Here is the Yahoo movies on him. Those eyes sure are worth getting lost in. *Sigh* :grin:

Rogorn

Post by Rogorn » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:08 pm

OrangeblossomTook wrote:La naranja está en amor.
'La naranja está enamorada'. :wink:
Besides, you might want to know that in Spanish people refer to their perfect match as their 'media naranja' (their 'half-orange'). 8)
Gael García Bernal was considered to play Íñigo Balboa alongside Viggo Mortensen in 'Alatriste'.
If you want to participate in the writing of 'The Hope of the North' or comment about it, click here: http://lotrfanmb.com/msgbd/viewtopic.php?t=522

OrangeblossomTook

Post by OrangeblossomTook » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:38 pm

Hey, that is too cool about the "half orange"! I wish he would be in it, instead of just considered but I still can't wait for 'Alatriste' because I loved the book and Viggo will be perfect. "The Science of Sleep" looks like it will be an interesting film for Mr. Bernal and "Babel," although he won't really be the focus. :swoon:

Lithilien Quicksilver

Post by Lithilien Quicksilver » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:31 pm

Rogorn wrote: [ Besides, you might want to know that in Spanish people refer to their perfect match as their 'media naranja' (their 'half-orange'). 8)
Ha! I had no idea! I'd always learned novio o novia in Spanish class, never this cute expression! Thank you for sharing that, my dear Ranger.
White shores are calling... You and I will meet again.