Witchblade's Anthony Cistaro

Discuss your other favorite personalities.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Tamara

Witchblade's Anthony Cistaro

Post by Tamara » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:56 am

6'3" Charmer! Sorry ladies, but like the best guys, he's married.

I met Anthony at the San Diego ComicCon in 2001, when TNT was airing his latest series Witchblade, where he starred as Kenneth Irons. I loved the show, and since I was living in San Diego at the time it seemed silly NOT to go and meet he and co-star Eric Etebari. My sister and I both took off work and wound up having a blast. We chatted with both of them after their panel and hit it off. By the end of the day, we had Anthony's email address for coordinating fan questions and free passes for the rest of the weekend! He was so charming -and talented, obviously- that I started a website for him (Not that Eric wasn't nice, but he already had a website). After a few months, we were OFFICIAL. 4 years of working for him and he's still as unpretentious as the day we met.

You may have seen him on the following shows as a guest star: Alias, Angel, Cheers,Friends, The Nanny, and Seinfeld. He also loves being on stage, but I don't get to see him perform live that often, now that I'm back in Boston and he's in L.A., but I saw him do an Arthur Miller play in June and he blew me away yet again with how talented he is. He's currently working on a couple of film projects: The Dreamless (directed by Brian Metcalf) and Tony Transam (his own script), so I'm hoping I can point you to finished products in theaters in 2006/2007 (Dreamless has a lot of post production, special effects).

You can always catch the latest at the website too: www.anthonycistaro.com

---Tamara
Being a Steward of Harvard is almost as good as being Steward of Gondor, but I'm still headed for Minas Tirith (New Zealand) some day!

Tamara

Re: Witchblade's Anthony Cistaro

Post by Tamara » Thu May 11, 2006 12:16 pm

I forgot to say- for people who have never seen him- Anthony is on Charmed for the final three episodes. His character's name is Dumain. I think he's trying to take over the world.....again. Nice guys play EVIL so well, Il tell ya. :)
Being a Steward of Harvard is almost as good as being Steward of Gondor, but I'm still headed for Minas Tirith (New Zealand) some day!

Tamara

Re: Witchblade's Anthony Cistaro

Post by Tamara » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:06 am

Yeah! I get to go to DragonCon this year, since AC has been invited back this year for a Witchblade panel as part of the TV programming. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a bunch of the LOTR programming while my friends do their writing thing.
---Tamara