Role-call! Let us know if you would like to journey on -

An ongoing parody role-play of our favorite tale.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Linaewen, Moderators

Primula

Re: Role-call! Let us know if you would like to journey on -

Post by Primula » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:34 pm

Captain-Peregrine wrote:Sadly I might have to pull out for a while. After Lurtz is gone and buried, I'm not really going to have the time (as has been evident).

I might be able to pull up small characters, but only briefly. :(
We have you down as assorted orcs in Rohan - we'll see if there are any others who might like to join you in a bit of snarling and chest-thumping.

Avondster

Post by Avondster » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:09 pm

I'm sorry I'm so late... there's been some seriously bad stuff going on with me, but I do still lurk from time to time, and I could use a fun distraction from all the drama, so if Gimli and Arwen still haven't wandered off into the sunset together...

ETA: I just saw it's already been recast, as I expected. Forget I said anything. :oops:
"I'm a Hobbit, and I know I can't save Middle-Earth. I just want to help my friends. More than anything I wish I could see them again."
- Merry, 'The Return of the King' Extended Edition

Primula

Post by Primula » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:21 pm

(((Avondster))) - we'd be happy to have you back as Arwen, and if you would like to pick up some parts along the way as you have time - it's nice to see you, btw! :hug: