Remember the sock animals?

Inspiration in any form.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

mousechief

Post by mousechief » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:31 am

There was a thread around here at one point about sock animals. Feeling inspired, I thought I'd give it a try and I loved it! I thought you guys might like to see some of my new sock army. This is not the complete collection, since I gave quite a few away before I photographed them, but you can get the general idea.

Enjoy!

Sock Critters Here
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."-Walt Disney

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Love 'em!!! I really got a kick out of the mounted head!! As for #8, it could come home with me in a heartbeat!! They are so cute and each one has its own personality!
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Mathom

Re: Remember the sock animals?

Post by Mathom » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 am

That's an amazing variety! I never expected to see so much creativity in a bunch of sock animals. :thumb:

Primula

Post by Primula » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:10 pm

These are all so adorable - and what a great use for colorful socks people give you that you don't quite want to actually wear... or all those strays you find at garage sales in the free bins. :-)

Rosie

Post by Rosie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Those are ADORABLE!!!! I love them!! Are you selling them or just making them for friends?
Saw a person at our farmers market sewing little stuffed bigfoot creatures from scratch materials...They were so cute!