Changing the World

It's Tolkien's world, we just play with it.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

daughter_of_kings

Re: Changing the World

Post by daughter_of_kings » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 pm

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as I should like; and I ridicule less than half of you about as well as you deserve."
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.

Bergil

Post by Bergil » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:57 pm

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as I should like; and I ridicule more than half of you about as well as you deserve."

Primula

Post by Primula » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 am

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as everyone should like; and I ridicule more than half of you about as well as you deserve."

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 am

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as everyone should like; and I ridicule more than half of you about as often as you deserve."
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.

faramirgirl

Post by faramirgirl » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 pm

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as someone should like; and I ridicule more than half of you about as well as you deserve."
Proud grandma to Nova Holbrook and Kiara
Foster. and Aura Holbrook

Bergil

Post by Bergil » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 am

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as someone should like; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you deserve."

Primula

Post by Primula » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 pm

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as someone should remember; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you deserve."

bregotamer

Post by bregotamer » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 am

"We don't tolerate half of foods half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you deserve."
My friends, you bow to no one."

Icarus

Post by Icarus » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

"We don't tolerate half of fools half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you deserve."
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." – Thomas Jefferson

Primula

Post by Primula » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 pm

"We don't tolerate half of fools half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you decaffeinate."
:mug:

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:21 pm

"We don't tolerate barrels of fools half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you decaffeinate."

Laiquendi

Post by Laiquendi » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:55 pm

"We don't tolerate barrels of jelly half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you decaffeinate."
Don't blame me for the size of my ego, it's just proportionate to the size of my genius! :grin:

ibalissi

Post by ibalissi » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 pm

"We don't drink barrels of jelly half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you decaffeinate."
'Tis a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... such a little thing...'

Ibalissi.deviantART.com

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 am

"We don't drink barrels of monkeys half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you decaffeinate."
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 am

"We don't up-end barrels of monkeys half as well as someone should recall; and I ridicule more than half of you about as periodically as you decaffeinate."