You know, this place is only missing one thing....

A place for all off-topic discussion.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Laerindae

Re: Maybe I was a better ninja elf than someone thought. -tx

Post by Laerindae » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Lithilien Quicksilver wrote:
Laerindae wrote::archer:

::whirls round on her swing like a veggie on a recliner and joins in the song::

You are forgiven all for offering that inspiring tune, Laerindae! :grin:
Yeah! You recognized it!
It's quite a piece of clever music, gets in your head, hard to get out. Fun to sing.
My friends and I were shopping through a Target last month and for some silly reason, started singing it. A mother with her son came around the corner and the kid just started laughing. He actually made us sing it again for him!!

*settles in with some green tea and chocolate*
Hershey's has those new Nut Lovers miniature bars...ooooh my.
:mug: :yowza:

Wanderer

Swing feet with toes hitting ground...

Post by Wanderer » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:15 pm

Swings feet with toes hitting ground. Clearly you didn't hang we high enough.*gets down, puts peg on top of door. Turns and attemps to hang self on peg. only succeeds after multiple whacks on the head and pulling a stool over to stand on then kicking it away.*Okay now I can think properly.*swings feet*
ALIVE By Dirty Vegas
:sing:
THROUGH THESE EYES I SEE
THERE'S A PLACE FOR ME
AND LIFE IS FULL OF QUESTIONS
THAT KEEP ME ALIVE

THROUGH THESE VEINS I FEEL
A CERTAIN KIND OF THRILL
AND I'M FLYING IN ALL DIRECTIONS
AND THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE

WOULD YOU SELL THE STORY
DROWN IN ALL THE GLORY
THAT SURROUNDS YOU
SURROUNDS YOU!

WON'T YOU SHELTER ME
KEEP ME COMPANY
AS I'M SEARCHING FOR PROTECTION
TO KEEP ME ALIVE

WITH THESE HANDS I FEEL
A CERTAIN KIND OF THRILL
AND I HAVE IN MY POSSESION
WHAT KEEPS ME ALIVE

SECRETS I HAVE FOUND
IT TURNS MY HEAD AROUND
AND THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE

ITS WHAT KEEPS ME ALIVE
ITS WHAT KEEP ME ALIVE
AND I'M FLYING IN ALL DIRECTIONS
ITS WHAT KEEPS ME ALIVE
:sing:
That good? Okay now Laerindae can share some of those Nut Lovers minis.
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

Wanderer

You guys sound like you like to party...(txt)

Post by Wanderer » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:01 pm

Hey! Why does you all stop by the Kitchen and join in the festivities on one of my threads. It's called "Party in Middle-earth. Come have fun!" I think. Something like that. Right now there's only three people there so it hasn't really taken off yet. Mrs Pippin Took, Tehawus, and myself. We're on our way to Hobbiton to have a great time. After that we hop on the bus or horse if you choose and go along the Fellowships path with a short detour to Mirkwood. With you guys there it wouls be a blast! You can bring a friend if you like. Mrs P has Pippin(obviously!), Tehawus hasn't picked anyone yet, and I've got Aragorn/Strider/Elessar/Gorgeous what ever you call him, but he's mine! Okay now that that's clear. MrsP is driving the bus, I'm riding my horse Morwen, and Aragorn's on Brego. I hope to see you get on the bus, soon! Oh and btw if you see or hear from Yaviel of Lothlorien or frodomiss tell them to swing by, please? Been trying to contact them because they seemed to have so much fun tell yaviel that she can marry Legolas now if she wants to. Off this topic, but I thought you lot were just the kind that like to party.
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~