Who here published a book on Middle-earth?

A place for all off-topic discussion.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

MiddleEarthMunchkin

Who here published a book on Middle-earth?

Post by MiddleEarthMunchkin » Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm

(When I first wrote the title of the post I had "ME" for shorthand instead of the full name, and it sounded like I was asking who wrote about me, not M-E, like I was a paranoid celebrity, and I giggled for a good minute).

Anyway - I thought someone here, who posted a lot on the boards, had published a book on Middle Earth. (I know there's another person who published some fiction, not related to M-E). And I can't remember who it was, or if the book's still available. (Or it might have been about the LOTR films, not M-E in general).

There's a possibility I'm confusing y'all with a Star Wars board I used to post a lot on too, so if there is not such a person, just pat me on the head and I'll go eat some memory-improving foods. :wink:

Linaewen
Site Admin

Re: Who here published a book on Middle-earth?

Post by Linaewen » Fri May 24, 2019 9:24 pm

You are correct, it was Celedor (I think he was a charter member of the fanclub) who wrote the book "Lord of the Films." I own a copy, it's a fun and interesting book!
"Have you ever been called Home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?...One day, our paths will lead us there." -- Boromir, Lord of Gondor

daisy gold

Re: Who here published a book on Middle-earth?

Post by daisy gold » Sun May 26, 2019 4:07 am

I too remember Celedor,s book.

Jan-u-wine also has a collection of her beautiful poems published. I have a copy and would recommend it. It is called 'The Road, Taken'.
He beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.