Long time no see!

A place for all off-topic discussion.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Queen of Gondor

Long time no see!

Post by Queen of Gondor » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:41 am

I don't know if anyone on here who is active still would remember me, but I used to post on these boards many many moons ago as Queenie when I was very young.

Tonight for some reason i suddenly thought of these boards and thought I'd pay them a visit, and to my surprise I remembered my login information.

Lord of the Rings is what brought me to these boards so many years ago, and now, a good 16 or 17 years later, I am in New Zealand, having lived here myself for ten years this year, with my own wee two month old baby who I will one day introduce to LotR.

Anyway, don't know if anyone will see this or remember me, but thought I'd post anyway :)
"I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf

daisy gold

Re: Long time no see!

Post by daisy gold » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:01 am

Welcome Queenie :yay: :bunny: :confetti:
It's so lovely to see you here again. :)
I certainly remember you on these boards over the years.
Congrats on your dear baby . Another wee fan to enjoy the world of Tolkien.
I do hope you will stay and dare I hope for some more writings.
Your poetry and stories are wonderful, full of colourful imaginary and deep feeling.

New Zealand will once again bring us to the lands of Middle Earth, this time in the 2nd Age.
I see they are now looking for actors etc so maybe next year we will have M.E. back on our screens.

So happy you have visited .Lets sit by the fire for tea and chat and remembering the olden days :tea:
He beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Onomir
Site Admin

Re: Long time no see!

Post by Onomir » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:58 pm

Welcome Home Queenie 🌈🧙‍♂️🍁🍁🍁
�Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."