Well I'm' Back from Elf (in best Sam voice)

Upcoming events, announcements and moots,
Share your travels and picture links here.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Lady of Light

Well I'm' Back from Elf (in best Sam voice)

Post by Lady of Light » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:00 am

Just dropped Sahmwise off at the airport here in Orlando (with tears in my eyes) and came home sad it was all over. but excited about all of the wonderful new friends I have made and fellow ringers I have met. I hope and pray they (Creation and Torn) do as they told me they would and come back to Orlando next year. GREAT fun was had and I look forward to there return. Now I really wish I could go to ORC oh well. Will try to post details and pictures soon.

Lady of Light
Last edited by Lady of Light on Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Ring to Rule them All

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future - Galadriel

Saruman of Many Colours

Re: Well I'm' Back from Elf (in best Sam voice)

Post by Saruman of Many Colours » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:28 am

yes it was fun, and i did as you and lyra and everyone else told me and came here and joined the boards.

right now i'm in the process of resizing and uploading the 150 or so pictures i took. i'll post them as soon as they're done

Primula

Welcome, and we're glad you're back!

Post by Primula » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:10 pm

Welcome, Saruman - pleased to meet you! :D We'll set up an images thread for ELF so we can all enjoy whatever you lucky folks may have to share with us. :heart:

Silmaryan

Re: Welcome, and we're glad you're back!

Post by Silmaryan » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:59 pm

Hi Saruman, welcome to the boards. Just came home awhile ago. Can't wait to see the pictures you took of Lyra and me doing the hobbit dance. :roll:
I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things.

Silmaryan

Post by Silmaryan » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:13 pm

Hi everyone, I just came home frome ELF a few hours ago. I had a wonderful time and met a lot of friends. I already knew Sahmwise, but I met Lady of Light, Baggins under the Hill, Ashlyn, Prim , Overlith, Lordbg, Frodo never leaves, Ladywalk Baggins, Kandy of the Shire, Perianath, Mrs Frodo Baggins,( hope I got everyone's name right), and our new member Saruman. We had a blast and I hope you get to see some of the pictures here. I don't know how to put mine on the boards. Thank you Lith for all your help. The whole weekend was fantastic and I'll remeber it for the rest of my life. :)
I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things.

Saruman of Many Colours

Post by Saruman of Many Colours » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:52 pm

Silmaryan wrote:Hi Saruman, welcome to the boards. Just came home awhile ago. Can't wait to see the pictures you took of Lyra and me doing the hobbit dance. :roll:
thanks, and i will try to post a link once i find out how to host videos somewhere

Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:44 pm

Glad you made it here, Saruman! :up:

('m the lady who did the "Troll" quote, for clarification purposes!)
He wore a tall pointed blue hat, a long grey cloak, and a silver scarf. He had a long white beard and bushy eyebrows that stuck out beyond the brim of his hat.

Baggins-Under-The-Hill
Location: Middle Earth, The West Farthing, The Shire, Hobbiton, Bag Shot Row, Bag End

Post by Baggins-Under-The-Hill » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:44 am

Yes!
It was the greatest fun!! I am so gald to see that you all got home safely!! I really had the most fun this weekend then I have had in a really long time!! I just felt no judgement on all fronts and felt completely free to be myself! Other than meeting Elijah (which was incredible :eyepopping:) the best part was meeting all you wonderful people! I look forward to keep the wonderful friendships that we have begun burning bright! As none of my pictures turned out very well I am really looking forward to seeing all of yours!

Cheers
:cheersL: :cheersR:

Baggins-Under-The-Hill :wink:
It's a dangerous business Frodo, going out your door.
You step onto the road and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Baggins-Under-The-Hill
Location: Middle Earth, The West Farthing, The Shire, Hobbiton, Bag Shot Row, Bag End

Post by Baggins-Under-The-Hill » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:12 pm

Oh!! I can't wait to see the hobbit dance!! it was great fun!!! :grin:
Thanks Saruman!
Baggins :wink:
It's a dangerous business Frodo, going out your door.
You step onto the road and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Overlithe64

Post by Overlithe64 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:17 pm

Welcome ......home. ;-)
At the last moment he turned back, it was Frodo the darkness and pain were gone...
His healing had begun.

Lithilien Quicksilver

I'm back too......

Post by Lithilien Quicksilver » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:42 pm

but completely exhausted! Lots and lots of catching up to do at work, so I am afraid I cannot be online too much just yet. I promise I will post more on my ELF adventure asap.

I do want to say how very much I loved meeting those who came from the boards. Everyone was just a delight! :thatsmile:
White shores are calling... You and I will meet again.

Primula

Post by Primula » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:57 pm

Silmaryan wrote:...but I met Lady of Light, Baggins under the Hill, Ashlyn, Prim ....
:shock: I was in Florida and I didn't even know it?

Good heavens! Somebody tell me my memory isn't that far gone. :lol:

((((Sil))))) I hope someday I can meet you - I'll have to hope this means you met my alter ego Primmy from Southern CA maybe? She's often at such events, dressed as Frodo.