ELF

Upcoming events, announcements and moots,
Share your travels and picture links here.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Ashlyn

Hmmm

Post by Ashlyn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:22 pm

I might be able to figure out how to do a poll. What do you want it between ... ... ... Thursday night or Sunday night?
He wore a tall pointed blue hat, a long grey cloak, and a silver scarf. He had a long white beard and bushy eyebrows that stuck out beyond the brim of his hat.

Sahmwise

Re: Hmmm

Post by Sahmwise » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:31 pm

Ashlyn wrote:I might be able to figure out how to do a poll. What do you want it between ... ... ... Thursday night or Sunday night?

Thanks Ashlyn....I figured it out though (dratted technology!!!!)...poll is up.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.

Baggins-Under-The-Hill
Location: Middle Earth, The West Farthing, The Shire, Hobbiton, Bag Shot Row, Bag End

Post by Baggins-Under-The-Hill » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:52 pm

Unfortunately I am arriving really early on Friday morning so I can't make it to the veiwing of the movies. I am leaving at 10:30 on sunday night so I don't think I will be able to make either of the times. :(

By the way, what are you guys doing before the moot on Friday. Just incase I get there really early (my plane is supposed to get in at 7:45) I didn't want to be wandering around the hotel for a few hours waiting for the moot to start. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas.

I'm so excited to meet you all!! :grin:

Baggins-Under-The-Hill :wink:
It's a dangerous business Frodo, going out your door.
You step onto the road and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Sahmwise

Post by Sahmwise » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:23 am

Baggins-Under-The-Hill wrote:Unfortunately I am arriving really early on Friday morning so I can't make it to the veiwing of the movies. I am leaving at 10:30 on sunday night so I don't think I will be able to make either of the times. :(

By the way, what are you guys doing before the moot on Friday. Just incase I get there really early (my plane is supposed to get in at 7:45) I didn't want to be wandering around the hotel for a few hours waiting for the moot to start. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas.

I'm so excited to meet you all!! :grin:

Baggins-Under-The-Hill :wink:

Come and find us Baggins. I'll send you an email. I'm on my way to the airport....SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....see you there!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.

Lordbg

Post by Lordbg » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:13 pm

ONE DAY LEFT!!!!!

I am waiting impatientley for the next couple of hours to go by. I'm sure everyone is on a plane right now, but I can't wait to meet all who come.