woohoo!

Upcoming events, announcements and moots,
Share your travels and picture links here.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Rosie

woohoo!

Post by Rosie » Thu May 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Headin out to dinner with Prim & Strange Elf. :grin: :grin: :grin:

DoctorGamgee

woohoo!

Post by DoctorGamgee » Thu May 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Have a great time!
Proud father of G-minor and the Bean!

Rosie

Re: woohoo!

Post by Rosie » Thu May 07, 2009 11:52 pm

We did! Funnest ladies ever! :grin: :grin: :grin: Nice dinner, lots of laughs & talking about the old days. Strange Elf is as saucy in person as she is on the boards. :angel: :twisted: :rolling: Prim & I rounded out the evening with me & her girls watching Jimmy Stewart in Mr. Smith goes to Washington. Had a blast!!

Strange Elf

Post by Strange Elf » Fri May 08, 2009 7:38 am

Rosie wrote:We did! Funnest ladies ever! :grin: :grin: :grin: Nice dinner, lots of laughs & talking about the old days. Strange Elf is as saucy in person as she is on the boards. :angel: :twisted: :rolling:
Saucy :shock: !

I consider myself the quintessential, reserved, sweet, shy English lady :wink: .

(Friend just popped her head in and said that I'm so in denial :? )

We had a marvelous time! What wonderful women, and Prim's beautiful daughters are a pleasure to be with.

What a splendid trip I have had, meeting Mathom and her darling husband, up in Seattle. And Rosie, Prim, Starflower and Evelyn (please tell me I got Evelyln's name right, Prim) here in Oregon.
There was also a Strange Elf clad in green and brown, Legolas,..... (FOTR, The council of Elrond)

Traevynn
Location: wandering the woods of Ithilien (somewhere near Seattle)

Post by Traevynn » Fri May 08, 2009 9:44 am

Strange Elf wrote:
What a splendid trip I have had, meeting Mathom and her darling husband, up in Seattle. And Rosie, Prim, Starflower and Evelyn (please tell me I got Evelyln's name right, Prim) here in Oregon.[/color]
Darn. I missed all the fun. Guess I gotta show up on the board a little more often, eh? :???:
Even tho' there are several forum members in Seattle, I've only had the opportunity to meet MerryK at a couple of events. Maybe someday we'll actually get together for an Emerald City Moot.
:stars:
I do not believe this darkness will endure.
--Faramir

Primula

Post by Primula » Fri May 08, 2009 6:54 pm

As Evelyn said, a meal together 'just isn't enough time.' They talked for quite a while after about how much they loved Strange and her friend (saucy lot both, I think! Hee!), and what good company everyone is. And yes, we discovered Rosie hadn't seen Mr. Smith and totally on the spur of the moment I ran home to get our copy and we all flopped in Rosie's family room for a somewhat-late-night viewing... Need to do that sort of thing more often.

:grouphug:

Rosie

Post by Rosie » Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Lusty...errr I mean Strange....
Not saucy at all! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Rosie

Post by Rosie » Tue May 12, 2009 11:25 am

Hey SE, I forgot to ask...did you make it out to Tillamook for licorice ice cream?! 8)

Strange Elf

Post by Strange Elf » Tue May 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Now Rosie knows why I wanted the handle LusTelf way back on the old boards (it was removed for being inappropriate).

Yes Rosie, my friend and I went out to Cannon Beach and had a licorice ice cream cone while walking on the beach in the sunshine. It was delightful!

I wonder Rosie, maybe I should have gone for the name SaucyElf way back when.
There was also a Strange Elf clad in green and brown, Legolas,..... (FOTR, The council of Elrond)