It must be time to start thinking about TT at Radio City...

Upcoming events, announcements and moots,
Share your travels and picture links here.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

MrsFrodoBaggins

Re: Official tickets are now on Sale

Post by MrsFrodoBaggins » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Amen. :wings:

Harthad

Re: It's here!

Post by Harthad » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 am

It's time! Hoping to see you all! Have fun! :D
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life. . . how do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back." ~ Frodo, TROTK
Click here to visit my site!

Harthad

Post by Harthad » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm

I had fun. . . are we all just waiting for the other to post? :-) Overlithe, Tamara, for all I know, I could have been sitting next to you! Did you enjoy it as much as I did? The orchestra was fantastic, the singer and elvish soloist was fantastic (Kaitlyn Lusk) and. . . I really liked everything. :grin:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life. . . how do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back." ~ Frodo, TROTK

Tamara

Post by Tamara » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 am

It was awesome! I am still recuperating, given I went on the trip going "Is this mold or cold?" I still need to download my pictures, but I had a good time visiting with everyone. Good thing Overlithe and I hung out Friday though, because we seemed to be seated FAR away from each other during the events. :( Garfeimao and I had a good time being tourists together though-even if I walked her off her feet Saturday. :)
---Tamara
Being a Steward of Harvard is almost as good as being Steward of Gondor, but I'm still headed for Minas Tirith (New Zealand) some day!

MrsFrodoBaggins

Post by MrsFrodoBaggins » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Great time! It was wonderful to be back among Ringers again...watching TTT on the big screen...and the wonderful musicians...I check the Radio City website every day to see when the tickets for next year go on sale. Partyyyyyy! :rider: :stars:

Harthad

Post by Harthad » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 am

MrsFB, your avatar is really confusing me! Because when I look at you, I think I posted, but I couldn't have been on so that isn't me. . . :D

You went too? I'm going to RotK next year also with my dad. What I thought was interesting was that everyone calpped For Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and the Rohirrim people but NO ONE clapped for Frodo and Sam! Or Gollum! Or even Merry and Pippin! :shock: Oh well. on Saturday night, I was the one who clapped when Smeagol said his name. :-)