Cast Commentary

An ongoing parody role-play of our favorite tale.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Linaewen, Moderators

Primula

Re: Grillin'

Post by Primula » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 am

Okay, I think the buttflap-badger just made my entire day - well done, Doc :clap: :bunny:

Ladyhawk Baggins

Post by Ladyhawk Baggins » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 pm

DoctorGamgee wrote:
Ladyhawk Baggins wrote:I am thoroughly impressed by Tulip!! :rofl:
Thanks, Ladyhawk. I kept trying to juxtapose two scenes: Clockwork Orange with the Ode to Joy in the background and Bird Cage with "you do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse, and Martha Graham, Martha Graham, and Twyla, and Twyla, and Twyla, and Twyla, and Michael Kid, Michael Kid, Michael Kid...but you keep it all inside..."

Glad it made you laugh, as I couldn't get a visual for the latter, so had to go the way I did. Perhaps if you show up to the next moot, you can convince me to do the "Interprative Dance of Tulip"... :lol:
I don't know if that's tempting or frightening. :lol:
I will take it. I will take it. I will take the Ring to Mordor, though I do not know the way. ~ Frodo Baggins

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Ladyhawk Baggins wrote:
DoctorGamgee wrote:
Ladyhawk Baggins wrote:I am thoroughly impressed by Tulip!! :rofl:
Thanks, Ladyhawk. I kept trying to juxtapose two scenes: Clockwork Orange with the Ode to Joy in the background and Bird Cage with "you do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse, and Martha Graham, Martha Graham, and Twyla, and Twyla, and Twyla, and Twyla, and Michael Kid, Michael Kid, Michael Kid...but you keep it all inside..."

Glad it made you laugh, as I couldn't get a visual for the latter, so had to go the way I did. Perhaps if you show up to the next moot, you can convince me to do the "Interprative Dance of Tulip"... :lol:
I don't know if that's tempting or frightening. :lol:
Oh, you have to come to moot now! I'll even chip in some $$ for the trip if it means a chance to see that! :lol:
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.