Three Word Thread 3

It's Tolkien's world, we just play with it.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Wanderer

Re: Three Word Thread 2

Post by Wanderer » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:48 am

On the way... to Hobbiton, Pippin...decided he was...about to be...at Merry's house.

Let's tell a story of a Pippin and Merry adventure!
(I'm not sure how you can decide to about to be anything/anywhere so let's just go with this.) :lol:
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 am

On the way... to Hobbiton, Pippin...decided he was...about to be...at Merry's house. "Bring me some....
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 pm

On the way... to Hobbiton, Pippin...decided he was...about to be...at Merry's house. "Bring me some...of Farmer Maggot's...
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:55 am

On the way... to Hobbiton, Pippin...decided he was...about to be...at Merry's house. "Bring me some...of Farmer Maggot's...best mushroom soup!"
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Frodo Baggins

Post by Frodo Baggins » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:57 am

On the way... to Hobbiton, Pippin...decided he was...about to be...at Merry's house. "Bring me some...of Farmer Maggot's...best mushroom soup!"... Then invite Mr. ...
“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
~The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Primula

Post by Primula » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:14 pm

On the way... to Hobbiton, Pippin...decided he was...about to be...at Merry's house. "Bring me some...of Farmer Maggot's...best mushroom soup!"... Then invite Mr. ...Bombadil, though he...

Frodo Baggins

Post by Frodo Baggins » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:23 pm

On the way... to Hobbiton, Pippin...decided he was...about to be...at Merry's house. "Bring me some...of Farmer Maggot's...best mushroom soup!"... Then invite Mr. ...Bombadil, though he... went to Frodo's...
“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Primula

Post by Primula » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:55 pm

On the way to Hobbiton, Pippin decided he was about to be at Merry's house. "Bring me some of Farmer Maggot's best mushroom soup! Then invite Mr. Bombadil, though he went to Frodo's house first."

Hungry...

Frodo Baggins

Post by Frodo Baggins » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 am

On the way to Hobbiton, Pippin decided he was about to be at Merry's house. "Bring me some of Farmer Maggot's best mushroom soup! Then invite Mr. Bombadil, though he went to Frodo's house first."

Hungry hobbits began to...

Primula

Post by Primula » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Hungry hobbits began to...amass, sniffing enthusiastically...

Frodo Baggins

Post by Frodo Baggins » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:54 am

Hungry hobbits began to amass, sniffing enthusiastically...around the table...

Primula

Post by Primula » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Hungry hobbits began to amass, sniffing enthusiastically...around the table. Spoons were distributed...

Frodo Baggins

Post by Frodo Baggins » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 am

Hungry hobbits began to amass, sniffing enthusiastically around the table. Spoons were distributed... evenly to all...

Gandalf

Re: Three Word Thread 3

Post by Gandalf » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:45 am

Hungry hobbits began to amass, sniffing enthusiastically around the table. Spoons were distributed... evenly to all... they then sat....
All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.