Changing the World

It's Tolkien's world, we just play with it.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Harthad

Re: Changing the World

Post by Harthad » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 am

"We don't up-end barrels of monkeys half as well as someone should recall; and I corrupt more than half of you about as periodically as you decaffeinate."
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life. . . how do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back." ~ Frodo, TROTK
Click here to visit my site!

Laiquendi

Post by Laiquendi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:23 am

"We don't up-end barrels of monkeys half as well as someone should recall; and I corrupt more than half of you about as periodically as you ennunciate"
Don't blame me for the size of my ego, it's just proportionate to the size of my genius! :grin:

Primula

Post by Primula » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 am

Having traveled from friendship to decaffeinated monkeys in a barrel.... time for new quote! :grin:

Here we go:

A worthy man, but his memory is like a lumber-room: thing wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall roast him.

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 pm

A worthy man, but his memory is like my lumber-room: thing wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall roast him.
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 pm

A worthy man, but his memory is like my lumber-room: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall roast him.
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 am

A worthy man, but his memory is like my lumber-room: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him.
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 am

A worthy man, but his memory is like my bookshelf: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him.
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

Harthad

Post by Harthad » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 am

A insane man, but his memory is like my bookshelf: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him.
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life. . . how do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back." ~ Frodo, TROTK
Click here to visit my site!

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 am

A insane man, but his kitchen is like my bookshelf: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 pm

A(n) insane man, but his kitchen is in my bookshelf: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him.

~*Bree*~

Laiquendi

Post by Laiquendi » Thu May 03, 2012 7:00 am

A bizarre man, but his kitchen is in my bookshelf: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him.
Don't blame me for the size of my ego, it's just proportionate to the size of my genius! :grin:

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 am

A bizarre twist, but his kitchen is in my bookshelf: cups wanted always buried. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him.

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm

A bizarre twist, but his kitchen is in my bookshelf: cups wanted always leaking. If he forgets, I shall pillow-fight him
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm

A bizarre twist, but his kitchen is in my bookshelf: cups wanted always leaking. If he jumps, I shall pillow-fight him.

Do we need a new sentence already? :roll:

~*Bree*~

Icarus

Post by Icarus » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Sentences last forever!

A bizarre twist, but his kitchen is in my bookshelf: cups wanted always leaking. If she jumps, I shall pillow-fight him.
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." – Thomas Jefferson