Cruise 2011

Upcoming events, announcements and moots,
Share your travels and picture links here.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

agape4rivendell

Cruise 2011

Post by agape4rivendell » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:10 pm

The Elf just sent me this link.....

http://www.theonering.net/cruise/about.html

Not sure if they 'know' something about the Hobbit that we don't - or perhaps it's just a '10th anniversary' cruise...

I've got my fingers crossed that it will be just in time for the Hobbit premiere in Auckland!!!!
'There will be only one Steward in Gondor, so long as I am King. I will have you as my Steward, or I will have none." PlasticChevy - The Captain and the King

TolmanJr

Re: Cruise 2011

Post by TolmanJr » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 am

Isin't the cruise scheduled for Nov/Dec 2011? They probably started planning the cruise before all the delays started to pile up for starting the movies, and may have originally intended to catch the premier. (Hobbit premier is in Dec 2012)

Is there any interest here of participating?

Tolman
This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world,
That we may share in the days of peace.

Tamara

Post by Tamara » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 am

Well, one of our forum members is the woman who runs these cruises, so I bet she can share more. Garfeimao?
Being a Steward of Harvard is almost as good as being Steward of Gondor, but I'm still headed for Minas Tirith (New Zealand) some day!

Tari

Post by Tari » Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 am

Oh dear, I so want to go, but have no more vacation time this year in addition to the lack of funds.