*sneaks in*

Welcome to our new members! Come join the family.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

belladonnatook

*sneaks in*

Post by belladonnatook » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:05 pm

:hi:
It has been a very long time since I have been here...I have been kind of busy, but mostly I have been distracted. Recently (tonight) someone (Ada) reminded me that I was once part of an amazing group of people...I met some of my closest friends through this site and I miss it!

So hello everyone! I'm belladonnatook! I live in NY, I am 4 courses away from my MBA. I will graduate in May 2012. I work for NYS.

Ask me whatever you would like, I just wanted to say hello!
:hi:
No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

daughter_of_kings

*sneaks in*

Post by daughter_of_kings » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Welcome back, Belladonna! :hi:
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.

Ladyhawk Baggins

Re: *sneaks in*

Post by Ladyhawk Baggins » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Congratulations on being so close to the MBA! And welcome home. :welcome:
I will take it. I will take it. I will take the Ring to Mordor, though I do not know the way. ~ Frodo Baggins

Strange Elf

Post by Strange Elf » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 am

So good to see you again BT. It has been an age.

Good luck as you finish your studies. That will be a truly wonderful achievement.

I was in NYC last year (as a tourist) and absolutely fell in love with it. An Amazing city.

Don't be a stranger. We are a slower board at the moment, though several of our old friends are returning. BUt we keep plugging away.

It will be great to have you here.
There was also a Strange Elf clad in green and brown, Legolas,..... (FOTR, The council of Elrond)

belladonnatook

Post by belladonnatook » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 am

I am so glad to be back! I can't wait for the Hobbit to come out! I will be very glad when I am done with my MBA it has been stressful! But it will so be worth it!

ibalissi

Post by ibalissi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Hello Belladonnatook :hi: I'm new here - came searching for a LOTR forum after the old UK one I belonged got closed down. I'm really enjoy it here and you're all a lovely bunch of Hobbits, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Wraiths, Wizards and other such creatures!! :lol: :grin:
'Tis a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... such a little thing...'

Ibalissi.deviantART.com

Harthad

Post by Harthad » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Hehe, I belong in the other such creatures category. :wink:

Hey, Belladonnatook! I've been here for about two years now, and Iblassi's right, there is no other bunch of great people out there on the web! :D
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life. . . how do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back." ~ Frodo, TROTK
Click here to visit my site!

belladonnatook

Post by belladonnatook » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello Ibalissi and Harthad! I do know that these are fantastic people! They were once an hourly part of my life :wink: Before ITS blocked the website on me! haha! I remember waiting for Return of the King to hit the theater! And attending The Gathering of the Fellowship (pt. 2) in Toronto! It was FANTASTIC!!!

vison

Post by vison » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

I was there, too! It was wonderful. I often think of the dear friends we don't see any more. Anborn1, May Gamgee, and the wonderful artist who created the Scrapbook that was sent to Peter Jackson (I can't remember her name, but it was lovely and I was in it!!!). Rosie and Ic. Seans Beanie. Mel Baggins.

I hope there's another Gathering for The Hobbit. :D
Today is the oldest you've ever been, yet the youngest you will ever be, so enjoy the day while it lasts.

Primula

Post by Primula » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:42 am

Hobbitlove headed up the scrapbook project... boy, that was a while ago now, wasn't it?

The world is full of lovely people - it's so nice to see some of them popping in to share a cup of tea or two again.

:tea:

Welcome back, belladonnatook!

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Clearly, we can't stay away forever. I wandered off for about 3 or 4 years and just returned this month also! I think it was just calling to us :heart:
I missed you Miss Belladonna!
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

vison

Post by vison » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 pm

It was such a beautiful book. I'll never forget it.
Today is the oldest you've ever been, yet the youngest you will ever be, so enjoy the day while it lasts.

DoctorGamgee

Post by DoctorGamgee » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am

Belladonna!!!! So good to see you again. Congratulations on your pending MBA. That is quite impressive.

Dr.G
Proud father of G-minor and the Bean!