MOVED: Four Years Gone Bye

A place for all off-topic discussion.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

JimboBaggins

Post by JimboBaggins » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Wow, time flies. I can't believe it's been that long since I left. Lots of wood shavings under the rug so to speak.
Keeping most of my stuff current on Facebook at Blackhawk Wood Designs.
Try to keep the web page up to date but I really need a re-design to allow easy to purchase PayPal, etc.
Actually sold several things in the past year. Getting ready to finish a custom made viola with my talent attributed to a rams head at the top of the neck. a professional violin maker has made the body and will finish it off once I complete my end. Looks pretty cool so far.
So glad to be back here.
JB
"But I wish Bilbo could have seen Treebeard: how we shall manage to describe him to the old hobbit, if ever we get back, I can't think."

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:33 am

It's nice to see you here again, Jimbo! :hi:

Admin note: I moved your post to this forum as it's a more appropriate place and maybe more folks will see it.
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.

Strange Elf

Re: MOVED: Four Years Gone Bye

Post by Strange Elf » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:21 am

Did you leave or just take a vacation, a long vacation?

Whichever, its good to see you back.

You must have felt a movement in the force......wait, wrong film. But still, you must have felt that something was going on. I'm glad you popped back in before we moved to a new home.
There was also a Strange Elf clad in green and brown, Legolas,..... (FOTR, The council of Elrond)

JimboBaggins

Re: MOVED: Four Years Gone Bye

Post by JimboBaggins » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:02 pm

took a wrong turn in the Mines of Moria. Got alerted to a change on Facebook by Onomir. Missed you all so I'll be a regular again.
JB
"But I wish Bilbo could have seen Treebeard: how we shall manage to describe him to the old hobbit, if ever we get back, I can't think."