Faces to the Name - images okay

Items of Importance from the other forums.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

ibalissi

Re: So, Prim, where's yours? [look here]

Post by ibalissi » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:59 am

Awww thankyou! :-)
'Tis a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... such a little thing...'

Ibalissi.deviantART.com

ibalissi

Post by ibalissi » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:41 am

Uploaded these pics for my mum (Sylvania) :)

Mum and Jamie onboard The Bounty :D

Bob the Builder aka Sylvania :lol:

Sylvania and Ibalissi's family ~ My two sisters and eldest nephew/grandchild standing; me, mum, dad and Jamie in the middle, and three middle nephews/grandchildren in front :-)
'Tis a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... such a little thing...'

Ibalissi.deviantART.com

Primula

Post by Primula » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 am

You guys are all so adorable! I love these, big smiles here over my morning coffee. :tea:
(and Sylvania! You have a cabin-thing! I'm mentally adding that image to my IoW story, it fits the little cabin/house "you" were in perfectly. *boing* - sorry, geeky writer moment there).

Sylvania

Post by Sylvania » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:32 am

Well there is a hut in our garden - yes!! Usually full of grandkids toys and garden tools! That pic of me dressed as Bob the Builder came about 'cos husband was lobbing some branches and having been clomped on the head a couple of times I asked to put his hard hat on. He fell about laughing and demanded a photo!!
CXXXEP

ibalissi

Post by ibalissi » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Primula wrote:I'm mentally adding that image to my IoW story
You're writing an IOW story?! Ooooh! Can't wait :grin: :grin:

Ibalissi.deviantART.com

Ringwraith-Wife

Post by Ringwraith-Wife » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:57 pm

I absolutely :love: the family photo :yes:
And the mum with grandbaby on the Bounty... but the one with Sylvania as Bob The Builder !!! :rofl: :mambo: :rofl: :heart: :heart: :heart: :big grin:

ibalissi

Post by ibalissi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Ringwraith-Wife wrote:
And the mum with grandbaby on the Bounty
Looking at that pic - I think Jamie will be picking up mum soon! :shock: He starts school in September, just bought him some age 5 shorts, he's not 5 till October, and the shorts are too small :eek: :eyepopping:

Ibalissi.deviantART.com

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

I feel I should post a pic. I thought I did forever ago, but I just went through this whole thing and I clearly did not. This was taken a year or two ago, but essentially, I look the same haha :lol:

http://xdeathbybananax.deviantart.com/a ... -196750566

If you want to look through the rest of my gallery, that's cool too. No more pictures of me, just my photography and some of my crafts.[shameless self promo ] :roll:
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

lindorie
Location: north central Texas, but my heart is in Minas Tirith

Post by lindorie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 am

What a lovely family! I love the Bob the Builder look. Thanks for sharing!

Primula

Post by Primula » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 am

ibalissi - I haven't managed a second one yet, but the first IoW-set story I have is a classic Doctor Who one (Third Doctor) featuring your ocean-swimmin' mum as the extra character. :D

It's over here, under 'Beyond the Farthings' should you enjoy such a genre.

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:01 am

Ibalissi~ that is one beautiful family!!! You are your mother's daughter and such a welcome addition to our happy little home! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Wanderer~ You're so purty!! It was so much fun "watching" you grow up here and now you return as a grown woman~ still as beautiful and fun loving as ever!
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Sylvania

Post by Sylvania » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:20 am

Just thought I'd say that after the pic of our family, we had another one taken in our usual pose - everyone falling all over the place with the lovely little lads in the front pulling the most awful faces. (I see two of them are already practising in the printed pic!!!!)
Beautiful pic Wanderer - not quite the image I had after looking at your sig. pic!!! :lol:
CXXXEP

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 am

Frodosmiss~ Aww thank you ma'am! I wouldn't say "grown woman" unless you strictly mean physically :wink: I don't plan on ever fully growing up! :lol:

Sylvania~ Thank you! Haha what did you imagine I looked like? :rofl: I'm sure not Crazy Viggo!
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

ibalissi

Post by ibalissi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Thankyou for all the lovely comments about our family, and for all making me feel so welcome! :yay: :dance:

Wanderer - love your deviant page! :grin: I've just gone back there after a break of 5 years (amazing how having a child can make you put everything on hold :roll: lol :grin: ), it's totally different there now, but I think I've got the hang of it! :lol:

Thanks for the link Primula, mum told me you'd written a story, I will definately be reading it! :grin:

Ibalissi.deviantART.com

Pi

Post by Pi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi all! It's been a while... 8)
This is me on my Hawaii cruise last September.

Et Earello Endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn'Ambar-metta!
Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world!