Faces to the Name - images okay

Items of Importance from the other forums.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Primula

Love dem faces!

Post by Primula » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 am

Ahoy, Pi - I think the last one we had of you, you were being all handsome in a tux - now we get Pi on Vacation, I love it. You have really cool looking eyes. :cute:

Which islands did you go to? Looks like lots of postcards on the walls!

Pi

Love dem faces!

Post by Pi » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Prim,

It's nice to come back to my first ever chat site, moved from the LOTR movie website.

Yes, those "postcards" you see are actually some of the 20 or so vintage Hawaii or South Pacific travel posters (and maps of the Hawaiian islands) which I printed and taped on our wall. Just being a little reminiscent about a more romanticized time period as I traveled to a new, exotic locale.

We went to the Big Island, Kauai, Maui and Oahu. I highly recommend it and of all the places I've gone, as I was leaving there I felt that I must return some day.

Nice to see you and some other familiar names/faces.

I hope all is well for everyone!
Et Earello Endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn'Ambar-metta!
Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world!

Wanderer

Re: Love dem faces!

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:22 am

Welp, it's been about 3 more years. Time for a new pic!

I'm also going to show off my boyfriend :roll:

Don't worry, it's sugar cookie dough :lol:
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

Strange Elf

Post by Strange Elf » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:00 am

You are beautiful!

And thats a fun picture of your honey. Congratulations on finding a man to spend your life with (quoting your other post).

Keep us up with whats going on.
There was also a Strange Elf clad in green and brown, Legolas,..... (FOTR, The council of Elrond)

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:50 am

Aw thanks SE. It's nice to finally have someone like him. I've come to realize you really should be best friends with your life partner. There should never be fear of rejection if you're in a safe, secure relationship.
~*Wandering the roads of life and love*~
*~I am of the roads of life. Let us see where they shall lead. If we like them not, we shall make our own paths~*

~*Bree*~

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Awwww....look at our Wanderer all grown up and stuff!! You are as beautiful outside as I've always known you to be inside!! You appear to have found a good match in your boyfriend and I am glad to know he makes you so happy!! :-)
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Primula

Post by Primula » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Aw, you're both so cute! :grin: I'm so happy you have found someone you can just be yourself with, you're such a lovely person.