Rings of Power trailer from Comic-con

On-topic discussion of Tolkien's works and world.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

daisy gold

Rings of Power trailer from Comic-con

Post by daisy gold » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:18 am

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMSTqDPxCsY

I think, visually, the series looks very good....... Great sets and beautiful costumes, :thumb:
I am unsure about the story though. Still, I shall look forward to seeing the series in September.

I am making a guess that the stranger who arrives in the meteor could be Gandalf.......wishful thinking. :roll: :grin:
He beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Onomir
Site Admin

Re: Rings of Power trailer from Comic-con

Post by Onomir » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:43 am

I think it may be Gandalf also.
Considering this is a Fan Fiction, since they have no rights to the canon, I am enjoying for what it is as we all learned with Peter Jackson's attempts.

I like that the characters are humans is makeup instead of CGI.

I hope you are well as can be.
�Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

daisy gold

Re: Rings of Power trailer from Comic-con

Post by daisy gold » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:43 am

Hello Onomir :-)

Lovely to hear from you.
I am well, just back from a long holiday in England. I've been staying with my sister's family in Folkestone.

They have Prime so I was able to watch the new series, some of it. We watched the shows on Friday .... a party time with favourite foods and drinks.
My nephew MJ and I were the Tolkien nerds and explained things to the others. We tried to spot the easter eggs.
The episodes went down very well with everyone. :stretch: :yay:
He beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.