Aiya

Welcome to our new members! Come join the family.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

lindorie
Location: north central Texas, but my heart is in Minas Tirith

Re: Aiya

Post by lindorie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:33 am

What medieval society do you belong to? The one I belong to is international and we do have active groups in Scandinavia. I belong to the Society for Creative Anachronism. There are a few of us around here.

Fëawen

Post by Fëawen » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 am

I'm in one called Nordrike and I live in Uptuna. Unfortenatly we are only located in sweden, but some of my friends are in that society.
When I am in the Shire I feel like I am home and for the first time in my life I can be myself

Fëawen

Post by Fëawen » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:25 am

I am writing this very hasty.
I have finaly done it. Thanks to your sharings about your one lives on this site I have started to think that maby I should live an other life, maby I deserve more or at least something else. You made me realise that there are more to life than just fear.
I talked to the medical staff at the hospital about my situation and they contacted the police. To night I am moving to a shelter and on Thursday I am to meet a lawer and he will help me with everything.
I wont be able to get online until the trial is over, I don't know yet when that will be, I don't even know if there will be one, but I hope so.
I would like to thank everyone so much for being so kind to me and treated me so nicely.
I would never have worked up my courage if it hadn't been for you.
When I am in the Shire I feel like I am home and for the first time in my life I can be myself

Primula

Post by Primula » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:37 am

I am so proud of you for taking the steps you need to to start that process going!!

Keep your courage, take it one step at a time and remember brighter days lie ahead. We'll be praying for you as you begin your new chapter in life.

:grouphug:

lindorie

Post by lindorie » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:17 am

Hooray! Even though you can't get online, I hope that you can feel that our prayers and hopes are with you!

Sylvania

Post by Sylvania » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 am

We will all be with you Faewen - best of luck with whatever path you choose. :grouphug:
CXXXEP

Fool of a Took

Post by Fool of a Took » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

My goodness- not sure what's happening in your life, but all the best to you.

Aa' menealle nauva calen ar' malta!
"Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And stream that falls from hill to plain!
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took!"

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:15 pm

I am so grateful that you found the courage to seek out help. I admit, I was concerned when I read the post that described your morning~ It sounded as though much was expected of you and there was not much coming back to you from your family in return. ( I was picturing you in need of a fairy godmother, my dear...) You truly do NOT need to live in fear. Life is filled with many wonderful people, places and things~ I pray that things work out for you, that you find all of the love and care that you deserve and that you come back to us as soon as you can! This is YOUR fellowship, Fëawen! We have been here for each other and we will be here for you! :grouphug:
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Fëawen

Post by Fëawen » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi everybody!
I am back now.
Thank you all for your kind words, I don't know what to say. I was stunned when I saw all of this. Thank you so,so much. It is far more than I deserve. Thank you, it realy means a lot to me.
After have been living like I do not even exist for a month it is so nice to finaly being able to have a more normal life again. I have left the shelter now and yesterday I moved to my best friend and his husband.
I will stay with them until the trial is over, the trial date is August 31. I didn't like staying at the shelter, it felt like I didn't belong there, that I stole a place for someone who needed it more than I did. Three days ago I overheard a conversation between two of the ladies that helps us. They talked about how sad it was that they didn't have room for ***. I decided then that I should move. At first they didn't think it was such a good idea, the fact that I have reported him and the trial date is set is no garantee for my safty. But I asked them to call my friend and finaly they did. My friend does not have a hot temprament, but when he heard where I was and what had happened he got furious. He and his husband brought me back to their hous and here I can stay for as long as I need. It is a true blessing to have a friend like him.

lindorie

Post by lindorie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

It's so good to hear from you! I have thought of you often over the last several weeks. I'm glad that things are going well, just be careful, ok.

Primula

Post by Primula » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:56 pm

You've been in our thoughts, I wondered how it was going and hoped you were well. Sounds very promising, I'm glad to hear you have a good friend that can help out.

Fëawen

Post by Fëawen » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 am

Hi!
I will let you all know of the outcome after the trial, again thank you all. Without you I would never have worked up my courage, you have saved my life. I will always be grateful, thank you and Lin, I promise I will be careful I would not spoile everything in a moment of desire of going outside, there are windows, right. :)