Do you remember ?

Welcome to our new members! Come join the family.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

RosieCotton

Do you remember ?

Post by RosieCotton » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 am

A link in an email has led me back here and since after some hard thinking on my old password ( no, not mellon :grin: ) I found my way back in here. But since it says "you last visited Oct 18, 2007 7:22 pm" I guess I should place my first post under Introductions...
Anybody still know me, the girl from Germany ? :wink:
I still do love LOTR but I can't spare as much time on fandom as I used to since I'm a part time working mom of a 4, soon turning 5 year old girl. But there's still a TT poster of Sam making his speech behind my desk at work that I turn to when things are pressing me down. I used to go to some Cons here in Germany but I had to stop that too out of lack of time. 2 years ago I became member of the German Tolkien Society though and thus I still hold the flame high :wink:
Anything else you want to know ?
I look forward to peek in here from time to time and meet old friends.

Primula

Re: Do you remember ?

Post by Primula » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 am

Welcome back, dear Rosie Cotton! Goodness, is she nearly 5 already?? I remember her being the tiniest little thing... time seriously flies! By all means, jump right in. It's slower here than of old, but still plugging along.

Wonderful to hear from you here, and to see that all is well, we most certainly remember you. :yes:

:grouphug:

Between Daisy Gold, myself, Rosie, Rosie Cotton and RosieCotton we're in a regular flower bed here, I love it. :flower:

Strange Elf

Post by Strange Elf » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:29 am

How can we forget RosieCotton.

It's wonderful to see you here again, and hope you feel like you have come back home, even though we are, as Prim says, a little smaller family than before.

Welcome home!
There was also a Strange Elf clad in green and brown, Legolas,..... (FOTR, The council of Elrond)

DoctorGamgee

Post by DoctorGamgee » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 am

Welcome back!! Es ist immer gut Sie wiederzusehen!!!

And, G-minor now has a 4month old baby sister, Lena Belle.

Dr.G
Proud father of G-minor and the Bean!

Onomir
Site Admin

Post by Onomir » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Liebe Rosie!
You have been missed and I wonder if you are still using livejournal...i must go look...

Happy to see you again!

Big O
Tom aus Portland Oregon

Christine' and I are coming to Bayreuth in May 2010 for 3 weeks, we must talk about this later.
�Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."