Guess who's back after about 2 years!?!

Welcome to our new members! Come join the family.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

LadyAlaniel

Post by LadyAlaniel » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 am

Hi guys!!
Some of you may remember me. My former account name was silvenundomiel, but I am back now as Lady Alaniel!! hope I can spend a lot of time here like I used to! Senior year is crazy but I will do what I can!! :hi:

Strange Elf

Post by Strange Elf » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello there Image

You're in your senior year, so am I, but mine is VERY senior; filled with many senior moments (or is that sinior?). HA!

I will warn you, that we are now a VERY quiet board. There are few now who live here, and some only pop back now and again. So, hang around, and you will see who comes and goes.

Me, I've been on the forum since 2001, so I'm an oldtimer and extremely proud of it.

Why don't you tell us how things are going. What do you plan to do after you graduate?
There was also a Strange Elf clad in green and brown, Legolas,..... (FOTR, The council of Elrond)

Primula

Post by Primula » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello! :hi: Congrats on reaching your Senior year, it can be a pretty crazy time but hopefully in a good way. Are you involved in any extracurricular fun stuff?

LadyAlaniel

Post by LadyAlaniel » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:40 am

Hi guys!

Well, thank you for welcoming me back! As for what's happening in my life right now...
I just turned 18 this past Tuesday so I am now an adult, which is a little scary but awesome!
I attend a Career-Technical school and am involved in a national organization called SkillsUSA and was elected to represent my region of my state as the Northwest Regional Vice President, and went to Washington DC this past January for traingin, which was one of the best weeks of my life. I will soon be attending the State Competition and representin my school and region. I have also been coaching a team for the competitition and we placed third at Regionals, so we are hoping to place higher at States! :yay:
I am preparing adamantly for Graduation and I am planning on enlisting in the United States Air Force sometime next fall so I am also preparing for that. Hopefully I will be speaking to a recruiter soon!

So that's pretty much it for my life right now. I feel so special that you guys are interested! Like I said, I will be on when I can and I hope things pick up soon! :-)

Ladyhawk Baggins

Re: Guess who's back after about 2 years!?!

Post by Ladyhawk Baggins » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Welcome home, Lady Alaniel! Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you. Good for you! You have my sword... well, as the pen is mightier than the sword, you have my words of support and encouragement. :-)
I will take it. I will take it. I will take the Ring to Mordor, though I do not know the way. ~ Frodo Baggins

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:18 am

Wow, you are a busy lady. Good luck in all your endeavors!! :D
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.

LadyAlaniel

Post by LadyAlaniel » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 am

Thank you everyone!!! :grin:

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 pm

So nice to see you again, LadyAlaniel!! You have been a busy one~ and have been finding success along the way! Good for you! We have an Air Force Base here in my community- Minot, ND. We are very proud of our military members around these parts. My father was in the Air Force and it's what brought him here, where he was destined to meet my mother. I wish you the best as you move towards your destiny! It's going to be fun to watch it happen!! :-)
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.