Keanu Reeves (Sad Keanu & a Keanu 'close up')

Discuss your other favorite personalities.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Ringwraith-Wife

Keanu Reeves (Sad Keanu & a Keanu 'close up')

Post by Ringwraith-Wife » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:34 pm

I live 3 miles outside of Woodstock, NY where they are having the Woodstock Film Festival. Locals (the non-film fixated ones) avoid the area like the plague during the festival due to the crowds. A friend, who forgot that the festival was on, made reservations at a fun Mexican restaurant on the "other side of town" so we found ourselves driving through early Saturday night. There is only one actual movie theater in town and standing out front in the parking lot, was Keanu Reeves. :star: In town for the festival, he was literally just standing around waiting for the doors to open. Dressed down, no entourage, no fawning fans, no body guards... just happily talking to a few folks in the lot. If he hadn't been so 'heart-stoppingly beautiful', and the thru traffic so slow, I probably wouldn't have seen him at all.

I have been seeing photos of him in the magazines, & British press labeled 'Sad Keanu' :cry: for a few weeks... I didn't know that people were photoshopping them, & that it had gone viral.

http://acidcow.com/pics/10483-sad-keanu ... -pics.html

What a hoot. :hi:

Sylvania

Re: Keanu Reeves (Sad Keanu & a Keanu 'close up')

Post by Sylvania » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:23 am

I agree with you RWW - he really is gorgeous(Keep it quiet, but in one of those pics, there are two Keanus - one for each of us!!! :wink: )
CXXXEP

DoctorGamgee

Post by DoctorGamgee » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 am

They are priceless. I especially like the Sparta one...
Proud father of G-minor and the Bean!

Ringwraith-Wife

Post by Ringwraith-Wife » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:06 pm

So glad that you both enjoyed them... for the past two days I've seen nothing but Happy Keanu photos in the press. See what a little mountain air will do for your spirits? :grin: :mambo:

Fritzenstein

Post by Fritzenstein » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 pm

greatest...photos...ever. man those were great. im gonna have to show to just about everyoone i know.
O single soled jest! Solely singular, for the singleness!