Mind Meld

On-topic discussion of other works and interests.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

JimboBaggins

Mind Meld

Post by JimboBaggins » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:40 pm

I watched a cool video over the weekend called Mind Meld.
A very frank conversation between Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner.
Sitting in Spocks backyard in Southern California, no moderator and no holds barred questions and answers between the 2 space travelers.

It was filmed in 2004 so Kirk is not as blown up as he is today (aren't we all?). It was a very fresh take on what we all think we know. I read I Am Spock earlier this year and a lot of the info parrallels what is discussed in the video. Some very personal insights shared with the viewer that most of us would never say to friends much less the world.

I Am Trekkie, always have been, always will be.
The show premiered on my 11th birthday so I've always have a special bond (in my mind anyway) with the original show.
Live long & prosper.
JB 8)
"But I wish Bilbo could have seen Treebeard: how we shall manage to describe him to the old hobbit, if ever we get back, I can't think."

silvenundomiel

Mind Meld

Post by silvenundomiel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 am

Love it!!!!!! i am also a trekkie and have until recently hated star trek. its my other tlotr!! can't wait to check it out :yay:
I aear can ven na mar
The sea calls us home

lindorie
Location: north central Texas, but my heart is in Minas Tirith

Re: Mind Meld

Post by lindorie » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:41 am

I have been a trekker since the beginning, also, Jimbo. I wish I had seen this interview. I wonder if/when it will be shown again. \\\//