Another homecoming...and going...

A place for all off-topic discussion.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Elvellon Ringsbane

Post by Elvellon Ringsbane » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:19 am

Hi all, long time no see. I miss being active on the boards, but life has been very full and full of surprises. I found myself a viking man and am moving to Montana!

To that end, I need to part with some of my LOTR collection. I have various books, posters, magazines, board games and trading cards, all in mint condition, which I am looking to sell on Ebay or to any of you. Of particular interest are a copy of the 1998 illustrated Silmarillion signed by Ted Nasmith, and the complete set of Decipher fan mags in unread condition. Asking $80 for the book and $100 for the mags, or best offer. Let me know if there is something you're looking for.

Thanks!

Elvellon

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:16 pm

What part of Montana are you moving to? I wish you lots of good things with this move!
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Ladyhawk Baggins

Re: Another homecoming...and going...

Post by Ladyhawk Baggins » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Best wishes on the new adventure! :car:
I will take it. I will take it. I will take the Ring to Mordor, though I do not know the way. ~ Frodo Baggins

Elvellon Ringsbane

Post by Elvellon Ringsbane » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:06 pm

frodosmiss wrote:What part of Montana are you moving to? I wish you lots of good things with this move!
North western Montana, near Missoula. Mountains! :-)

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Just a little drive from my home base in ND!!
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

daughter_of_kings

Post by daughter_of_kings » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:22 am

Elvellon Ringsbane wrote:
frodosmiss wrote:What part of Montana are you moving to? I wish you lots of good things with this move!
North western Montana, near Missoula. Mountains! :-)
Only a couple of hours from where I grew up and my parents still live! Perhaps we can have a mini-Moot sometime when hubby and I are up there. Perhaps even halfway to Frodosmiss so she can join us... :dance:
If the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... water your grass.