Anyone in NL up for a Dom Monaghan-centered Moot?

Upcoming events, announcements and moots,
Share your travels and picture links here.

Moderators: DoctorGamgee, Primula, Rosie, daughter_of_kings, Moderators

Avondster

Post by Avondster » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Dominic Monaghan's new film 'I Sell The Dead', of which it was previously announced that it would not be distributed in the Netherlands, is now set to have three exclusive screenings at the Imagine Film Festival in Amsterdam!

One of these screenings happens to be on April 24, my birthday, and another one the night before. This means I am able to welcome my 26th year in style by leering at my favourite actor in the starring role on the big screen he so very much deserves.

I will be going anyway, of course, but it'd be fun to have company, preferably company that doesn't think me certifiable for being so excited over an indie flick with an unknown Brit in it. :P

Anyone up for a Moot?
"I'm a Hobbit, and I know I can't save Middle-Earth. I just want to help my friends. More than anything I wish I could see them again."
- Merry, 'The Return of the King' Extended Edition

frodosmiss

Post by frodosmiss » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm

How FUN would that be?? Alas....the distance is just too great, as would be the cost of such a trip. Someday, dear Avondster, I shall make it to your neck of the woods and hopefully, we hobbits can moot like crazy! You enjoy yourself, you Merry little soul...no matter your certifiability!! :wink:
..the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Ringwraith-Wife

Re: Anyone in NL up for a Dom Monaghan-centered Moot?

Post by Ringwraith-Wife » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm

WOW! Happy Birthday to YOU!!! :grin: How cool is that?
:music: :thumb: :yes: :love: :yes: :thumb: :music:
*sings* "Dom Dom Dom be do Dom be do be do... Dom Dom.... "
(from an old song "Come Softly Darling" ... and yes... those were some of the words.) :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r_TxbknYNs

I found this on youtube... you can hear the Dom, Dom part ... I had it years ago by The Roches ... (this is not that group) :grin: